Get your MyKeptData statements electronically at no charge by using any type of computer that is hooked up to the internet. You will need a printer if you want to create a paper copy of your statement. If you experience printer difficulties and are unable to print your statement, we will send you a printed copy also at no charge.
Why should I change to Electronic Statement Delivery?
- Receive your statements faster: Typically, you will receive your statement on the 1st business day of the month. If the 1st falls on a weekend or a holiday, you should receive it on the following business day. You will be notified via e-mail as soon as a new statement becomes available to you.
- No more lost statements: Eliminate the possibility that your statement could get lost in the mail or stolen from your mailbox, or more commonly misplaced at home.
- Enhance your financial records: MyKeptData will store up to 5 years of statements. Stored statements may be printed at anytime.
- Same format: MyKeptData statements will print in the same format as the statement you would have received via the postal service.
- Security Features: You will be required to set a password which will allow you access to your statement records. At any time you feel your password has been compromised you need to contact us so that we may assist you in changing your password. Your records are stored on a secured site.
What is the cost?
There are no statement fees regardless if you receive your statement via postal service or electronic delivery. There is no charge for changing to or from the MyKeptData service.
How do I sign up?
Complete an Access Request Form. Once we receive this form we will send you a Consent Form. All joint account owners must sign the consent form. Once we receive the signed consent form back in the office, we will process the change. It may take one statement cycle to effect the change. You will be notified via e-mail when we have completed the change. Further instructions will be provided to you at that time.